This year the goal is to get as many foam Stars and EXTREMELY LARGE cubes over the wall and onto your opponents side as possible. There is stuff flying everywhere.
· Out of the 38 teams all 4 of our teams reached the playoffs.
· Team 569A was seeded 2nd out of the 38 teams and chose our very own 569D as their alliance partner
· Teams 569B and 569C were chosen by the 6th seeded alliance
· As luck would have it our 4 teams met each other in the semifinals.
· In a best of 3 series Teams 569B and 569C beat Teams 569A and 569D to move onto the finals.
· Unfortunately Teams 569B and 569C were overtaken in the finals, but they both came away with Tournament Finalist trophies.
· To have all 4 teams perform at such a high level right out of the gate says a lot about the effort and dedication that these students have put in.